TwiStorm is a twitter client that specializes in tracing the keywords/hashtags.
If you register interesting keywords/hashtags, you can get relating tweets in real time.
For instance, to know information that relates to apple, the hushtags such as
# apple, # iphone, # ipad, # ios, and # mac can be specified.
- You can register multiple keywords at once.
- You can get tweets in real time by using streaming API.
- When keywords other than ASCII are used, the retrieval is repeated at constant intervals.
- You can view the “Trends”
- Tweets can be displayed by switching “Split Mode” and “Join Mode”.
- Non-display user can be specified.
- “New Tweet”, “Favorites”, “Retweet”, “Reply”, and “Direct Message” are supported.
- The hustag that relates to the message can be easily added at the post.
- The normal timeline can be displayed(“Home”, “Mentions”, “Direct Messages”, “Favorites”).
Channel view(split mode)
Channel view(join mode)